The Thai massage is a traditional form of therapeutic massage that combines the Thai massage with movements used by yoga. Applied on a mattress placed on the floor, without using oils is the definition of oriental massage.
The therapist employs hands and feet, elbows and knees to the implementation of this “intersomatic” massage. In essence that “unlocks” the body of the patient with stretching, handles and reflexological pressures. Thereby unblocking energy centers and releases the flow of energy in the body and the spirit.
The Thai massage straightens the body, offering relaxation and overall wellness. Applied for thousands of years, acting on the respiratory, circulatory and nervous system.
Book an appointment for a soothing massage at your place in Athens.Online Booking
- Improves the operation of three systems
- Reduces tension and stress
- Eliminates headaches
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Unleashes the energy of the body
- Improves the attitude of the body
- Offers relief and flexibility to the muscles
- Relaxes the body and calms the spirit