The ayurvedic massage follows an art; “ritual” that originated from alternative therapies of Ayurveda. The therapist as a “channel” and “provider” to the treated starts applying massage to his feet. Activating the venous system, progresses upwardly covering the whole body surface.
With special massage and warm Ayurvedic oils 107 energy centers of the human body that are called marmasare highlighted. These centers are located in the areas of the body, where the arteries, tendons, bones and jointsmeet formulating vital positions, which are very important for maintaining balance in our body.
The ayurvedic massage is a holistic intervention system in the body, which is based on balancing the body, mind and soul. Treatment of this type involves an “energy” therapist with knowledge of physiotherapy. This type of massage, when applied to the inside and outside in an appropriate manner, benefits the organism.
Book an appointment for a soothing massage at your place in Athens.Online Booking
- Activates the lymph
- Stimulates metabolism
- Improves blood circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves physical fitness
- Contributes to burning fat
- Fights stress
- Improves sleep and fights insomnia
- Fights headache and muscle pain
- Contributes to the treatment of psychological disorders
- Fights dry skin and thinning hair
- Strengthens the bones and improves vision