Indian head-body massage is a kind of traditional therapeutic massage that focuses on the head and upper body, particularly insisting on specific energy centers, such as the arms, shoulders, upper back, face, neck, the shoulders and the area between the eyes, where the sinus, and the scalp are located.
The Indian massage uses its own technique with specific pressure and gentle massage, and can be completed with full implementation throughout the body. The feeling accruing to the patient is unique, as it relieves tension and is immersed with absolute tranquility.
Book an appointment for a soothing massage at your place in Athens.Online Booking
- Stimulates circulatory, muscular and nervous system
- Improves blood circulation and oxygenates the brain
- Activates the lymph flow and detoxifies the body
- Tones the skin and nerve endings
- Frees the muscles from the "knots"
- Relaxes connective tissues and joints
- Alleviates mental depression, depression and anxiety
- Improves mental concentration and thought
- Calms, revitalizes and elevates the spirit
- Relieves headaches and improves sleep
- Decongests the sinus and rests the eyes
- Strengthens the bones of the face and relieves the tinnitus
- Works against hair loss and strengthens the hair